Download Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.194 Patched | androiddb.net – With this occasion we will supply a download android apps for mobile as possible download and of course you should use, or you can enjoy apkgame that you download on this website, my job as a writer on this website is to generally share android apps apk or android games apk for your requirements and is very useful is inside already apkmod there that you can get free of charge here. With a variety of kinds of games and apps that people share, it creates this website is the most comprehensive website apk android. You can download Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.194 Patched free of charge.
Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.194 Patched APK
Overview: See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported – search on google for them
More features added every release – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want something added then let me know and I’ll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
* Added link to PID editor from dashboard screen in display configuration when the display is linked to a user created PID
* J1939 support for large vehicles (Busses, Boats, Plant equipment, etc) – Select the protocol from the vehicle profile settings to use it
* Update to fix some non-obd compliant nissan ECUs as well as others ECUs that may cause to report ’No PIDs available’
* Totaliser (and averaging, etc) equations now have the ability to save their ’learned’ data as part of the PID definition
* Fix difficult to reproduce hang in profile activity when exiting and the handset has a problematic bluetooth driver
* A:1 bitwise operator notation deprecated and replaced with BIT(A:1) function
* PID editor now keeps the screen on when editing (and more importantly, when using the the ‘test’ button)
* Added LOOKUP() and CLOSEST() functions (documentation to appear in wiki shortly)
* Fixed a crash in the graphing activity when used with android versions less than 3
* Added INT24(A:B:C) function (in next beta update)
* Update tile server with fresh maps (map widget)
* Scale map widget graphic up on high dpi handsets
* Fix temperature notification message not resetting
* Fix ANR when power-disconnected received (in-dashboard settings)
* Change to point at new theme server
* Add support for generic BLE serial connections (All tested BLE based adapters are not very fast)
* Add new extended information activity to adapter information screen
* Fix a centering problem with text on a few screens
* Added MAX(x:y) and MIN(x:y) functions. Max returns the greater of x or y, and min returns the smaller of x or y
* Fix titles in O2 graph display showing wrong title (stuck on sensor one) when in fact it was showing a different sensor
* Update the ‘choose bluetooth device’ dialog to be more intuitive and easier to see when you have a lot of bluetooth devices paired (or BLE devices in range)
* Equation editor no longer shows the error popup over the currently editing area if the equation is multi-line
* ‘Add Display’ menu now uses more decimal places for some PIDs(sensors) when previewing to avoid rounding
This app has no advertisements
Easy isn’t to download an apk android games android games without likely to PlayStore? and also you can use that already in mod apk right to be able to make your level in the game increases drastically. Maybe that is just our review of Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.194 Patched download, may be useful for you personally all.